Thursday, March 6, 2008

Review of Clinique Moisture Surge face spray

Excellent moisturer for those with very dry skin and the terminally lazy!!!
Review of product: Clinique moisture surge face spray
Rated as 5/5
I simply love this product - great moisturisation in a spray!! As a rather bedraggled thirty -something mother of three,my skin has seen better days.Even though I’m on the right side of thirty, my skin has always been dry and rather crap!No matter how exhausted I’ve been recently, a simple blitz of this before collapsing into unconsciousness has definitely helped to soften the hide!!
I received mine in a Christmas gift set, but it’s a product I will definitely be buying from now on- if only because I can lie in bed ,spray and convince myself that I’ve “looked after my skincare”.
Quite simply, it’s lazy way to moisturize!!
LouderVoice Tags: , ,
Rate this review at LouderVoice
Post a Comment

No comments: