Thursday, March 6, 2008

JML Grab Mat for dashboards etc.

A handy little mat that does exactly what it should!!
I first spotted this product ages ago during a documentary about how the inventor was struggling to bring it to market.I thought then that it sounded pretty clever and that his parents weren’t too crazy for remortgaging their family home to help finance the project!!:)
Anyway, I never knew whether it made it to the production line, until my mother arrived one weekend with two tucked under her arm- one for moi and one for my better half!
As I suspected this is super clever for holding change for a toll bridge or a mobile phone, keys etc. Any item around the size of a large moile will sit comfortably on it.Only thing it hasn’t held so far was an upright baby bottle (yes,I was being optimistic!!).
I think it costs less than a tenner but it certainly is worth the few Euros ,especially for any poor sod using a toll bridge on a regular basis!!
As they say “it does exactly what it says on the tin”!

Rated 4/5
Tags: , , ,
Rate this review or write your own at LouderVoice
Post a Comment

No comments: