Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A little culture...lol!!!


Okay, so I am no Leonardo..but hey scummy mummy here likes to take a break from the páistí every once in a while,even if it is only to scribble a few pathetic lines on a page!!

Whilst tidying today,I came across this little "gem". A piece scrambled together during a life drawing class last year..not exactly going to sell for millions..but hey I was delighted that it at least vaguely resembled a person.She was in fact a rather lovely lady who was expecting a child at the time.

Plans for this year...anyone with ideas as to how one can solve the "scissor-hands" probelm during a 20 minute sketch ,feel free to help!! Answers on a post-card please...LOL

6 comments:

Bonzie Designs said...

Riah,
this is an awesome sketch! very cool! I must take a pic of your original painting on the wall of my studio, it rocks!
xx
b0nZiE

Yummymummy said...

Praise indeed from such a talented one :))
Not as happening as your designs Bonzie,but we all gotta start somewhere ;)

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think that's a very good piece of artwork. You should frame it. Enjoying your blog and thank you for hearting my Etsy shop:)

Yummymummy said...

Thanks lilycobweb...posting here a little hit and miss...which is exactly why I could never run a shop as great as yours :)))

Silja Erg said...

This piece is great :D are you crazy? it so hard to paint model in live,
so -you have got talent!

Yummymummy said...

5erg...many thanks...you just cheered me up and made my day :)